Headquarters: Boise, Idaho, United States
We’re looking for a talented user interface designer to help us give our customers the best possible user experience. You’ll work closely with our CEO, product team, and engineering team to build a great product that over 25,000 creators use to earn a living.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Clearly communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
The right candidate should:
- Understand how to use great onboarding to drive more product engagement.
- Be able to design production ready interfaces and fully implement them through front-end code.
- Pay attention to details such as animations, loading states, and transitions.
- Be a great writer to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
- Be autonomous, self-driven, and remote-disciplined to work effectively in a 100% remote company.
- Have proven experience as a UI Designer, UX Designer or similar role
- Possess a strong portfolio of design projects
- Have a background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (Figma, Principle, InVision)
- Have high problem-solving aptitude and a passion for figuring out elegant solutions
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, and 1 week of paid sick leave / year, bumping up to 4 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats
- 12 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave, as well as flexible scheduling in the first year after your child is born
- $2,500 equipment allowance given every 2 years
- 4% 401k match
- Yearly conference credit
- $1,000 yearly “paid paid vacation” bonus
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits
- Salary: we use a standardized salaries based on national averages. For this role the range is between $95,000 and $115,000 depending on experience.
ConvertKit is on a mission to help creators earn $1B using our SaaS email marketing platform. We are 100% independent, 100% remote and are growing rapidly.
We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for people who have enthusiasm and belief in our mission, vision, and values to join our team.
A few things that make ConvertKit interesting:
- We are a 100% remote team with the goal of having an extremely efficient and small team.
- Bootstrapped, profitable, and growing quickly. We’re #23 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- We put a high emphasis on work / life balance, and we value and strive for 40 hour work weeks.
ConvertKit is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all of its forms and we hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. Research tells us that applicants who are female or non-binary, as well as applicants who are people of color, are less likely to apply for roles they do not feel 100% qualified for.
We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap – you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.
Source: We Work Remotely, ConvertKit
Dell XPS 13 9370 4K Touch Laptop XPS9370-5156SLV-PUSSale!
HP 23er 23-inch DisplaySale!
Dell Alienware 25″ Gaming Monitor: AW2518HFSale!