Company: Coffee Meets Bagel
Headquarters: San Francisco/Seattle, USA
Coffee Meets Bagel’s vision is to inspire singles to share and connect authentically. Each day, our app generates millions of qualitative and quantitative data points that can be used to help us understand people’s behaviors – their struggles and their delights. We need your help to mine and interpret this information from our customers and turn them into actionable changes that can further our vision of helping singles form meaningful connections with other amazing singles!
- Job description: We are looking for a creative multi-media ad designer to join our team and help us spread the CMB love in a fun, compelling, eye-catching, delightful way! Our primary ad channel is social media – Facebook & Instagram – where millions of people come to be entertained. We need to create ads that will quickly capture the hearts and minds of our audience as they browse their FB & Instagram feed. You will ideate, create, and experiment with compelling stories, messages, and visuals that would result in the highest post engagement (e.g., click, comment, share, like) and bring delight to the potential users. You will experiment with variety of ad format (e.g., stories, gifs, carousel, video, sponsored post etc.). We’re looking for a creative, dynamic, risk-seeking artist/designer with strong collaboration & communication skills, and the ability to adapt to changing show styles, schedules, and feedback.
- Ideate, advocate for, and deliver high-quality designs in line with business goals.
- Be the lead idea person and creator of all creative assets to be used in ads.
- Set up efficient creative production & iteration process that result in timely delivery of creative output.
- Provide creative leadership and support for all marketing creative needs.
- 2+ years of experience ideating, creating, experiment with compelling ads for social media channels, across different formats (e.g., gif, animation, carousel, video, stories etc).
- 2+ years of experience working with team of marketers – to collect ideas, translate messages into compelling creatives, prototype quickly, produce and iterate under tight timeline and multiple iteration cycle.
- Expert mastery in design tools needed to produce variety of ad creative assets.
- Ability to tell short stories that evoke an emotional response from audience.
- Ability to think outside the box and try out ideas that are new, fresh, delightful, and different.
- Excellent communicator and have strong presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and be persuasive.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced workplace.
- Passion for the CMB product and customers is essential. You don’t have to be single but you must want to help people make lasting connections!
- Bonus: Photography & videography experience
Coffee Meets Bagel is helping people around the world fall in love and we LOVE what we do! Come to work every day in our slick new office right in downtown off the Powell Street BART station. We have all the usual startup perks including fully stocked snack bar, catered lunches, flexible work hours, unlimited vacation policy, happy hours, and more!
Or work from wherever you are from the comfort of your home or the bustle of your favorite coffee shop. We believe in hiring the best engineers wherever they are and strive to create an inclusive and collaborative work environment, even for remote employees!
Check out our tech engineering blog to get a closer look at what we’ve got going on under the hood! Or maybe you want some deeper insight on the culture at CMB? Jump over to keyvalues.io to see what our engineering team is all about 🙂