Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
As an Integration Support Specialist, you will directly interact with technical customers working to build high quality services on the IFTTT Platform. Ideally, you’re able to work in a time zone that helps us provide improved response times to customers that reach out.
This role involves collaborating 10 to 15 hours per week with a small team that works cross-functionally with every team at IFTTT. You’ll have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact as we build the platform of the future.
What will you do?
- Efficiently triage technical questions and feedback from developers building integrations on the IFTTT Platform
- Consult via Zoom/Hangouts/Slack with developers to help them build the best integrations possible
- Help to continuously improve the platform documentation and in-product explanations
- Become an IFTTT Platform expert who can answer internal questions from IFTTT sales teams
- Identify and reproduce technical issues, documenting product enhancements, and user experience improvements
- Assist with the platform’s service review process
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- Expert troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with interacting with APIs and user authentication (OAuth 2)
- Familiarity with various programming languages
- Familiarity with mobile SDKs
- Experience working remotely
- Experience helping customers in real time via Zoom/Hangouts
- Experience with email support or CRM tools
- Plus: fluency in multiple written languages
- Plus: developer platform experience
Source: We Work Remotely