Company: WBR Insights
Headquarters: New York, USA
WBR Insights is a team of writers, researchers, and marketers who are passionate about creating exceptional custom content. Industry leaders in retail, finance, travel, field service, procurement, and others turn to us for their targeted research projects to add quantitative value to their marketing and lead gen efforts.
WBR Insights is looking for a part-time copywriter and business analyst to contribute to ongoing industry research, data analysis, and long-form writing projects.This position can be 100% remote from any location in the United States. The ideal candidate will have five (5) years of professional writing experience, preferably in a marketing or research role.He or she should be passionate about learning niche business subjects and writing about them in a compelling way.
Other requirements include:
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn about, over a dozen unique industries and verticals
- Ability to read, analyze, an draw conclusions about multiple sets of data in each project
- Impeccable grammar, punctuation, and syntax; above average vocabulary
- Capacity to accept constructive criticism and revise texts to meet project goals
- Experience working with designers or an eye for design preferred
- Experience with professional copyediting or transcription a plus
Superior candidates could take on additional responsibilities and benefits, to be determined by our marketing manager. For this purpose, superior candidates should have experience with:
- Directing and regularly interacting with a digital design team
- Managing the lifecycle of online surveys using SurveyMonkey
- Sourcing industry experts and interviewing them over the phone
This is a three-month contract position with the likelihood of extension. The contractor must be available to work at least 15 hours per week. We offer flexible scheduling but require the contractor to meet at least once per week during regular Eastern business hours.
To apply, email your resume with (a) at least three published writing samples or (b) a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Please put Copywriter and Business Analyst in the subject line.