Headquarters: Logan, Utah, United States
At iFit we do remote teams right. Join a great company that is growing fast and with the right work/life balance.
We believe in sustainable, healthy lifestyles that deliver results. iFit focuses on connecting everybody to everything fitness. We love software that talks to real things. Our parent company is the world’s largest fitness manufacturer ( iFit,NordicTrack, ProForm, Gold’s Gym, Freemotion, 10+ others), which provides us a LOT of devices, embedded tablets, and other exciting physical things to engage with.
About the work
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bonus: Experience with Xamarin and C#
- You are a driven, self-motivated software engineer with at least a few years experience in the industry, and has strong experience with object-oriented programming. Bonus points if you have android or IOS experience!
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the right way
- Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
- Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Collaborate with others in a remote environment
A bit more about us
We’re a group of talented designers, developers, marketers, and sales associates that are part of the larger, 2,000+ ICON Health & Fitness corporation. We have the flexibility and feel of a startup company with the security and benefits you would find in a broader corporate environment. iFit is comprised of both on site and remote employees. We are headquartered in Logan, UT and you are welcome to work from the office or mostly anywhere else in the US (there are a few exceptions). We are very experienced and comfortable working in a remote-friendly environment. We currently use Slack, Zoom, and Google to keep our communication alive and engaged!
- Health, Vision, Dental, and matching 401k benefits
- MacBookPro and external monitor
- Free cell phone of your choice
- Free piece of fitness equipment of your choice
- Monthly education stipend
- Regular team meet ups
“We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Source: Best Remote Job, Stack Overflow, iFit