Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed, startup focused on creating transparency in data. All that stuff you keep reading about the shenanigans with companies mishandling people’s data? That’s what we are working on fixing.
Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp) which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
Osano is hiring a full-stack Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and build out our platform.
At Osano we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you are interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, where you can do good and do well, say hi!
If you don’t meet exactly meet all of the below requirements, don’t let that keep you from applying! We are open minded and looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop web application build, testing, and deployment processes.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers, and other engineers to efficiently deliver software solutions.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Hands-on experience working with technologies like git version control, various front-end frameworks, and cloud infrastructure services.
- Hands-on experience developing web applications against modern web service APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Ability to work with basic requirements to provide elegant designs and performant web application solutions.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/XP development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
We’re looking for a senior developer with FIVE (5) or more years of experience in the world of SaaS, has a BS degree in computer science or life experience equivalent, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience with modern front-end development frameworks like React, AngularJS, Vue.js, etc. React w/ Redux experience is a definite plus.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc. Experience with monitoring and error-handling services and tools, such as Rollbar, Sentry, DataDog, New Relic, etc.
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Family friendly
- Great Health Care
- Remote work opportunity
- B-corp with a mission that matters
- Opportunity to define the culture
Source: Best Remote Job, Osano