Company: Bunny Studio
Bunny Studio’s mission is to shape the future of outsourcing. We have built an environment where our team members can thrive. Our working hours are flexible. We help each other proactively. We develop close friendships. We pursue hard work and creativity as much as passion and fun. We value technical skills and human skills as much we value a good sense of humor. We shoot for perfection but settle for good, practical solutions. At any given moment in our chats, you’ll find us brainstorming on new features, design or checking out the amazing projects that our algorithms handle. Our motto is to always deliver memorable experiences
To achieve this, it’s critical that we create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence. We’re currently looking for a senior full-stack engineer who’ll take our platform to a whole new level. Your role will be to upgrade and continuously update Bunny Studio to the most technically SEO optimized website it can be.
Are you up for the challenge?
About the role
Your mission will be to team up with the SEO Manager to significantly increase the number of traffic, leads and sales brought via SEO by continuously improving Bunny Studio to the most technically SEO optimized website.
- Staying up to date on the latest developments regarding SEO and updating Bunny Studio accordingly.
- Consistently suggesting and executing improvements to the Bunny Studio web application’s SEO to guarantee our users find us through search engines.
- Consistently test and check for problems using monitoring SEO tools to improve our platform.
- Align and implement scalable on-site SEO marketing strategies.
- Communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our product.
- Follow standards and workflows proposed and implemented by the engineering team.
- You are not expected to be knowledgeable in SEO. You should be able to learn it on the go.
- Interest in continuously learn about SEO and its marketing uses.
- Showing proactivity in solving difficult problems.
- Demonstrate researching skills to solve said problems.
- Leadership and strategic mindset to set on-site SEO priorities.
- Strong communication skills to translate technical issues to non-technical teams.
- Staying updated on everything SEO related (including all future Google updates).
- Process any assigned tasks in the agreed-upon time.
- Learn and lead how to use SEO as an effective marketing tactic.
- Understanding the limitations of our platform and working around them.
- Constantly raise the bar in terms of knowledge to work among the best professionals.
You will be expected to remain in this role for two years. The knowledge and experience you’ll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Tech Lead
- SEO Manager
- Product Manager
- Founder of your own business
Once you have passed your trial period, we’ll agree on your Tour Of Duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership. You will give us your time and energy and, in return, we will invest in your personal and professional growth. We will provide you with the right tools, experiences, and networks necessary for ongoing success.
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in any country in the Americas region. While you can work from home, you can also work from a co-working space of your choice. We’ll pay for it.
Your project leader will be the SEO Manager and he will define your work to achieve results. The Head of Engineering will be your functional leader to guarantee results. You will be working alongside the Engineering team and Sales team.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk, noise-canceling headset)
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be between USD $36,720.00 to USD $50,700.32 per year, depending on your knowledge, experience, and performance during our selection process.
Our commitment to diversity
Throughout the whole organization, we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities allowing you to work in an engaging environment and a safe-space where discrimination is not tolerated.
Taking action to bring about social change
We believe we have a responsibility to take charge of the change we want to see. We have a lot of bright minds in the company and an immense amount of knowledge that can and should be used for good. As such, we have been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new solutions, we encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts, moreover, we regularly run donation campaigns for diverse causes.
Source: Best Remote Job