Company: WELL Health. Inc.
Headquarters: Santa Barbara. California, United States
We’re WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
WELL is looking for a talented Marketing Designer (Contract Position)! As a Marketing Designer at WELL, you’ll be working directly with our Marketing team to create graphics for emails, social media posts, online advertisements, print material and other design content as needed.
- Generate and maintain sales collateral, online and offline creative, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with WELL Marketing Team to design graphics to inform WELL brand across a range of media and touchpoints
- Develop and execute creative concepts that captivate and resonate with WELL’s user base
- Partner with WELL Marketing Team and other stakeholders to ensure clear communication and alignment on projects and goal
- BS/BA in Design, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, and/or related field
- 3-5 years agency or client side experience in graphic and visual design
- Experience designing landing pages, social media ads, emails, print materials, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising
- Solid visual design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems
What you need to excel in this role:
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams
- Passion, dedication, and creativity
- Bonus: Photography experience