Company: The Intern Group
At TIG we believe in our purpose and we work hard to bring this to life through our vision and values. Our purpose is simple; we set out to inspire and encourage the people around us to believe in and challenge themselves each and every day.
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of global internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With teams across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of the The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize your potential has no limits.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are seeking a Marketing Associate to work directly with and support the Head of Marketing to increase enrollments to our virtual internship program. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organization, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector. The role will be remote. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in which significant role development and international opportunities exist. You will be working alongside a diverse group of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to providing outstanding experiences for our participants.
- Increase qualified traffic & applications: You will increase qualified traffic to our website by improving advertising copy, creating, monitoring and optimising compelling ads and content, forging new strategic partnerships and more. You will increase our traffic to application rate on the website to 6%.
- Storytelling & Creative Writing: You will write and edit compelling marketing copy that supports the complete customer journey for email, ads, web, video, social media, webinars, brochures, flyers, blog and print (when necessary). You will manage a rich content calendar that supports a regular cadence of various types of content (e.g. interactive tools, blog posts, webinars, video series, infographics) that are aligned to the customer journey.
- Measure results: You will evaluate efficacy of marketing campaigns (email, social media and ppc) and landing pages and optimize through rigorous A/B testing.
- Research & Analytics: You will actively identify and analyze industry and competitors and use data to measure and optimize content and drive business goals.
- Define best practices: You will define email best practices in all areas, including subject lines, messaging, segmentation and regulations. Do the same for web.
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing PPC ads including Google ads, Facebook/Instagram ads, LinkedIn ads and YouTube ads (and getting results!)
- Copywriting experience across long/short-form content, brand copy, webinars, social media, newsletters, video development, and digital marketing copy. You are adept at identifying and crafting stories to promote our programs, generate leads, educate audiences and achieve business objectives. Proven ability to customize content for different marketing channels. Expert in grammar, tone and style.
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices, key algorithm updates and growth strategies
- Highly organized, exceptionally detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Well-versed in all the major social platforms and constantly keeping tabs on what’s new, next, and trending.
- Experience with the go-to marketing tech tools: WordPress, Mailchimp, SEMrush/Moz, Google Analytics, and basic design software.
- Familiarity with attribution models and campaign reporting metrics that drive lead generation and retargeting opportunities
- Experience with graphic design preferred
- Video content and production experience a plus
- Written and Spoken English at native or fluent level
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus structure
- Clear career progression paths within a high-growth and globally recognized company
- Professional development and continuous learning opportunities
- 31 days of paid annual leave per year
- Remote work with a flexible working schedule
HOW TO GET ON BOARD
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply” button and submit:
- Your resume or CV in English
- A cover letter expressing why you think you’re the best candidate for the role
Source: Remoters, The Intern Group