Headquarters: Ballincollig, Cork, Ireland
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead product marketing for new product launches, existing products, campaigns, product adoption and engagement for Scrapinghub, including products such as Crawlera, AutoExtract and several exciting new products in the pipeline. You will be responsible for uncovering and applying customer, competitor and market insights to both Marketing & Sales and global go-to-market strategies and execution and translate this into market messaging. Ultimately you should be able to tell a very simple and compelling story in the market around the product’s buyer personas, value proposition, key messages, and proof points.
This role is ideal for someone who views experiences holistically through a customer-centric lens, is data-driven and digitally savvy, loves balancing multiple stakeholders, and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to the tactical details to drive exceptional business results. Success in this role will require a metrics-based approach and the ability to navigate ambiguous requirements at times. The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation and for customers, with an expertise in product marketing. You will be a strong team player and have a strong passion to be a game changer and ultimately to build an incredible company together. You will work very closely with the Head of Product, Product Managers, the Marketing Acquisition team, Customer Success and the Sales organisation to drive results and ultimately to play an important role in scaling and growing our business.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer who has excellent verbal and written communication to join or fast-growing company.
- You should have a deep understanding of how to scope and execute go to market plans needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and look to obtain qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape
- Work in tandem with the commercial teams in order to drive sales and adoption of the product
- Lead the development of stakeholder-specific messaging, product positioning and industry-specific solution messaging to differentiate our products in the market informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding. Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—acquisition marketing, product managers, sales, design, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Have the opportunity to progress and grow your career in this role and long term expect this person will have the change to build and lead a team of product marketers
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to business analyst to data scientist to CTO—and differentiate our products in the market. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market and frame our value propositions
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact as a shubber. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Scrapinghub. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- 4+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, or operational roles
- At least 2-3 years of product marketing or go-to-market; experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a SaaS product’s lifecycle. Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales and product teams is preferred
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
As a new Shubber, you will:
- Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
- Have the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Have the opportunity to go to conferences and meet with the team from across the globe.
- Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
Source: Remote Global, Scrapinghub
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk LampProduct on sale
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space GreyProduct on sale
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo$57.99
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$16.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99
Sungkeen Webcam with Microphone and Privacy Cover$42.99
Falwedi Triple Display 12 in 1 USB C Hub with 2 HDMI & VGA$49.99