Company: Incsub, LLC
Headquarters: Birmingham, Alabama, United States
We are looking for a self-driven, highly organized individual who will join our CampusPress team in building beautiful websites for our customers. Since 2005, we have led the way in bringing WordPress to thousands of schools, universities, and organizations.
Our employees are located all over the globe, the CampusPress team consists of some of the best Ed-Tech and web minds in the biz.
For this role, we need someone who will take on the exciting task of building WordPress themes for universities and schools. The sites you help create will be visited by millions of visitors a year and must follow the latest in performance best practices and exceed accessibility guidelines.
The person we’re in search of will be highly familiar with WordPress and developing on the WordPress platform, which, of course, means you’ll have intimate knowledge of PHP as well as experience using a broad range of plugins and themes.
- Building custom WordPress themes and child themes for clients from provided designs and specs
- Reviewing themes against our guidelines
- Approving customer theme-related pull-requests
- Troubleshooting and applying patches to theme-related support tickets
- Write code with accessibility and web standards in mind
- Experience with latest CSS features (e.g. grid, flexbox, animation, svg, etc)
- Front-end performance optimization
YOU’LL BE INCREDIBLY TALENTED AND PROFICIENT WITH THE FOLLOWING
- CSS, Sass (SCSS), and the latest HTML5 standards – RWD with a mobile-first approach
- Experience with JS
- Automation tools like Webpack or/and Gulp
- Intimate knowledge of PHP – chops as a plugin developer too is a plus
- Accessibility best practices
- Git experience
- A willingness to learn anything else that’s needed to evolve both our business and your skillset.
- Ability to set accurate deadlines and hit them
- Great communication skills that are essential for remote work
This will be a full-time remote opportunity, we’d expect a minimum of 40 hours per week and your sole attention. If you want to do more hours, that is also cool.
We offer a bunch of benefits for those passing trial, this includes 28 days paid leave every year (up to 35, earn another day for every year you work with us), share in the company profits every year we hit our targets, paid trips to WordCamps, general and tech expenses budget that increase each consecutive year you work for us. The list goes on.
Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, committed, passionate, and know your stuff.
OK…… ARE YOU READY TO PUT YOUR SKILLS TO THE TEST?
For a chance to come and work with us and to push the envelope with what WordPress can do, to be in at the start of some incredible projects, and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible download the WordPress Theme Developer Task Sheet answer those questions and then get your application in with the completed answers. It’s that simple!
Source: Remote Global, Incsub, LLC
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99