Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
As Time Doctor’s growth continues to accelerate, we’re looking for an experienced VP of Engineering to help us grow our team to meet the ever increasing demand for our product and expand our core functionality. As our VP of Engineering, you’ll be responsible for managing our 20+ person tech team spread across several divisions and helping develop engineering talent across the organization.
You will mostly be managing teams located in Europe and Asia. This means that for timezone reasons you can be located anywhere in Europe or Asia but targeting more Europe timezone.
This is a full-time role for an Engineering Manager/VP of Engineering and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
- Bring structure to our current technical team and optimize for rapid agile development
- Hire amazing talent to accelerate the development of our product roadmap by 100% in a 1 year period
- Manage a fully remote engineering team
- Plan hiring needs that align with our sales goal of over 100% growth per year
- Build an amazing engineering culture
- Delivering the software
- Engineering culture
- Performance management
- Hiring new developers
- Planning out the future hiring needs for the company
- Managing sprints
- Improving speed of delivery of the software
- Putting in place team leaders for smaller teams and managing those team leaders.
- Communication with other teams (sales, customer support, product, QA)
- 5+ years managing a min of 25 engineers remotely in a rapidly growing SaaS technology business
- 5+ years developing and managing an engineering roadmap
- Deep experience in recruiting developers
- Deep experience in agile development, lean startup methodology, and producing MVP (minimum viable product), all while balancing a build for long-term structure
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Well versed in our core technology stack which includes:
- Angular, Node.js, Mongodb, Redis, Heroku, AWS for our web app
- C++ and Qt for our desktop app
- PHP for our legacy app
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in more than 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative VP of Engineering ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, Timedoctor
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99