Headquarters: Houston, Texas, United States
Graylog is a leading open source log management system that enables fast and efficient problem analysis in the areas of security, compliance, operations and DevOps. Our enterprise product enables large organizations to capture, store and analyze terabytes of machine data in near-real time.
We are a young, growing company with locations in Germany and the USA.
Graylog is seeking a dedicated Training Specialist to support of rapid growth and adoption with our existing customers and partners. In this role, you will:
- Lead the selection and implement a training delivery platform.
- Own the design and creation of the Graylog training curriculum.
- Prepare and deliver technical Graylog training to end users and administrators – in-person (eventually), online, and through self-paced learning systems – with the objective of ensuring maximum value of Graylog solution to our customers.
- Work with the Customer Success Team to ensure customers are well positioned to effectively operate Graylog on their own and expand their use cases.
- Assist partners in adopting and adapting the training curriculum in order to support their customers’ Graylog implementation.
- Assist with training new Graylog hires on the use and administration of Graylog.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to reuse content, training, and certification programs in demand generation and pre-sales activities.
What is Required?
We are looking for an energetic training specialist who is experienced in educating customers on the use and adoption of enterprise software and building lasting customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field.
- Two years’ experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms.
- Technical Subject matter expert in Linux, preferably with application in log management or similar IT Operations / IT Security applications.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Strong leadership, team building, mentoring, and management skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Certification from talent and training associations is a plus.
Who are you?
We are looking for teammates that will contribute to making Graylog better every day and have fun doing it.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask, “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Apply now and you will hear back from us soon.
Source: Best Remote Job, Graylog
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99