Company: Theorem, LLC
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC (formerly Citrusbyte) is a remote-first, fully distributed, technology consulting company.
Our customers, F1000’s and startups alike, come to us because they need to change how something is done in order to succeed and they’re looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution all under one roof.
Our services range from new product development, pure R&D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, to organizational transformation and cultural design.
Learn more about Theorem LLC at: theorem.co
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to lead the effort of defining requirements, processes and tools to ensure our software is of the highest quality. You will be working side by side with other experts on your team to deliver context-based automated testing tools and solutions to help identify issues across multiple integrated systems.
You are smart, driven and talented. Tell us more about you!
Please note this project team is working with a client in the Pacific Time Zone, UTC -7 Candidates located within UTC – 3 to UTC – 8 will be given priority for team time zone alignment. At Theorem you can make a significant impact while enjoying a flexible work schedule.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing efforts.
- Design and implement automated testing solutions, and integrate them into a continuous integration/delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate in a consultative environment
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience working as a Software Test Automation Engineer or QA Automation Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience coding automated tests using Selenium Webdriver and Ruby.
- Previous remote work experience.
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams.
- Possess a passion for software quality and testing.
- Possess a drive to get things done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone – UTC – 7.
- You like to get the work done!
- You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. We want to know more about you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 100% REMOTE
- TEAM RETREAT – Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Theorem expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated.
We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, hairstyle, physical features, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.
Theorem encourages applicants of all ages. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer. No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in writing, signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.
Source: Best Remote Job, Theorem, LLC
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99