Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Logistics is a highly complex industry, and our user groups are not digitally native, so the technology is absolutely crucial to our mission. If you are passionate about your craft and if you want to build the systems that drive our economy, Loadsmile will be the right place for you!
You are a Senior Software Engineer with experience in backend engineering and strong skills in PHP. You will design and develop a highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant logistic system that would be used in multiple countries. You will push to continuously improve your code quality, product execution, and learning experience. Last but not least, you will be part of our early-stage engineering team and will directly contribute to our engineering workflow,
This is a full-time permanent position. Salary is competitive and based on individual profile.
Our headquarters are in Sydney, but our Tech team is setup remote with 2 team members in Jakarta, Indonesia, and 2 in Sydney.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems.
- Translate business requirements into scalable technical solutions.
- Take responsibility for multiple services maintained by the team.
- Building and managing a fully automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and learning experience.
- Coordinate across teams (Backend, Mobile, Frontend, DevOps, Data, UI/UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Write clean and readable code.
- Make use of DDD, Design patterns and advanced Git in order to produce highly maintainable code.
- 6+ years hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications in any language or stack.
- Be proficient in at least 2 programming languages, with PHP as one of them.
- Experience working in a team
- You write code because you like to. You never stop wanting to get better at it.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Experience in software development or a serious open source track record.
- Knowledge of Linux as a production environment.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Passion for learning new things, and solving challenging problems.
- Embrace the use of the appropriate programming language for the job, and do not get attached to the language itself.
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, Loadsmile
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99