Company: J2 Global
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Assist the Front End Web Designers in Designing, coding, testing, and launching promotional and educational materials for digital marketing collateral.
- Functional creative assignments include:
- HTML/XHTML table based layout for emails
- Assist in making changes to previously-created web-based graphics (e.g. banners, icons, buttons, backgrounds, etc.)
- Create and edit clean markup that follows current best practices in the industry
- Assist in full cross platform testing of coded creatives
- (Email/Landing pages/banner ads/native ads)
- Create and edit print-based mock-ups of drivers and PDFs
- Maintain integrity of multiple brands and style guidelines
- Understanding of clients regulatory submission process and timelines
- Work closely with Medical Legal Regulatory (MLR) internal team to prepare asset for client concept and client MLR submission
- Implement client requested changes promptly and accurately
- Effectively manage time and multiple deadlines
- Work collaboratively with Account Executive team members, be able to listen and communicate professionally on behalf of yourself and design colleagues
- Implement design layouts in code to the pixel and for various platforms and browsers
- Follow a comprehensive template library for all digital products
- 4 Year College Degree in Graphic Design or other related discipline
- 2 years digital graphic design and/or front end web design experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Responsive Design
- Adept HTML5, CSS3, XHTML and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) skills.
- The ability to use Development and Debugging tools for Cross-Browser issues.
- The ability to write code inside multiple frameworks.
- The ability to code emails that will render the same across all major email clients.
- Ability to send email tests within SailThru, SendGrid and WhatCounts and other ESPs.
- Willingness for continual learning of new front-end development techniques and best practices as digital requirements evolve
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient proofreading skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to work with multiple project teams while handling multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Self-motivated, knowledgeable and passionate for success
- A proctored HTML/CSS competency test to validate qualifications will be required
We are a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions. We attract a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to our premier health and wellness properties. We enable healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payors and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes. Our content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media. We are committed to empowering and inspiring people to live their healthiest lives every day.
Source: Best Remote Job, J2 Global
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99