Company: Numbrs Personal Finance AG
Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland
The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want.
The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best-funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
The Graphic Designer is proficient in a wide range of design skills including but not limited to digital and graphic design, advertising, motion graphics, newsletter design and video editing. You collaborate closely with fellow designers and marketing staff to develop and design marketing campaigns and related visual material for the product Numbrs. You ensure cross channel consistency in design and messaging and develop on-brand creative that drives both brand awareness and sales.
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- a strong portfolio of your work that demonstrates expertise across advertising campaigns, typography and general aesthetic
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite programs and Video editing applications
- front-end web development experience (HTML, CSS, XML)
- basic knowledge of motion graphics in After Effects or a similar program
- acute attention to detail and quality control
- strong communication, presentation skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions
- demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and self manage
- excellent communicator across platforms
Source: We Work Remotely, Stack Overflow, Working Nomads