Company: Privacy Hero
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
About Privacy Hero
Your Privacy Is Being Invaded. We Don’t Think That’s OK. We started Privacy Hero because we believe you should always have the right to privacy.
- We believe you shouldn’t have to second guess which websites you visit because you’re worried about who might find out someday.
- We believe you should have control over the amount of private info complete strangers have about your household’s browsing habits.
- We believe safe, private internet access is only getting more important as more and more devices in your home become connected.
- Most of all, we believe protecting your household’s privacy should be simple. You shouldn’t have to be a tech geek to keep your household’s data private and secure. With Privacy Hero, it’s as simple as plugging in/setting up the router and letting us handle the rest.
We are looking for a front end developer to take ownership of, release and maintain iOS, Android and Web apps developed with Ionic, React and Capacitor. You will maintain and extend our apps, implement improvements, manage app store presence and monitor performance. Work remotely or in our Toronto office.
This position is a good fit if you are:
- A self-starter who can manage multiple ongoing tasks
- Independent, but also effectively work as a member of a team
- Adapt to changes easily
- Enjoy working remotely
- Into moving quickly and breaking things (responsibly)
- Decidedly un-corporate
- A small team of experienced engineers
- Startup culture
- Slack centred – no email
- Thinking outside the box (what box? ;))
- Flexible with hours
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- 3 years of working experience with Ionic + React + Capacitor
- Experience with UX design
- Demonstrated ability to work in a primarily virtual team environment (Slack, GitHub, Zoom)
- Effective and confident decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- You’ll design and implement front end components and user experiences
- Support the product team in A/B testing of the apps
- Release updated versions of the apps on biweekly sprints fixing issues reported by customers
- Take partially completed and unpublished iOS and Android apps and launch iOS and Android stores
- Work with support department to identify and fix issues within 48 hours
Position is remote or from the Toronto office
Source: Best Remote Job
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99