Company: FormAssembly Inc.
Headquarters: Bloomington, Indiana, United States
Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to lead a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best that we can to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add a Director of Software Engineer to build and scale our fast-growing Engineering team.
- As a technology leader with a contagious passion for your work, you will set the technical direction for the software engineering team, all the while taking into consideration the team’s input and aspirations.
- You will hire, mentor, and coach talented engineers and team leaders. You will ensure that everyone feels included, that priorities and goals are well understood at all times, and that everyone acts with a sense of purpose and ownership. You will also support the career growth and professional development of your team.
- You will work closely with Product Management and other teams to ensure steady progress through our roadmap, to remove blockers, and to reinforce a shared understanding of the company goals and product vision.
- You will manage your budget, define KPIs, and report on the team’s performance and progress to the CEO and the executive team regularly.
- 5+ years managing and scaling software development teams, including remote teams.
- 5+ years experience with SaaS development life cycle.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology and best practices.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, large scale SaaS applications, AWS.
- Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of PHP / JS stack preferred.
- Previous remote working experience
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it’s like to work at FormAssembly:
- Meet our awesome team.
- Learn how and why we work remotely.
- If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position.
FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation days
- 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
- You’ll be joining our amazing, talented, and fully remote family and helping us help our users be good stewards of the data entrusted to them
Source: Remotely Awesome Jobs, FormAssembly Inc.