Headquarters: Colorado, United States
As Director of Operations at uSERP (https://userp.io), you’ll partner with our Co-Founder (Jeremy) to ensure client success and find solutions to exceeding our clients’ expectations. You’ll help manage writers crafting best-in-class content and outreach coordinators developing link-building strategy for some of the most well-known companies in the SaaS, cloud-based services, and FinTech spaces. Internally you will ensure operations run efficiently to meet client service needs each month, and devise plans to fill any potential gaps or fix broken systems. But you’ll also be expected to interface with those clients, who pay us for our strategy expertise. Finally, you’ll be expected to manage a small, hardy team effectively.
You should enjoy building and exchanging links, connecting with and delivering for existing partners, and finding new partnerships through established and new sources. You should also be willing to jump in and build out new pipelines and columns for publishing, expanding relationships with the goal of client success.
You should be comfortable handling client emails (questions, inquiries, etc), running regular status calls, and onboarding new clients.
Finally, you should be excited to help a small, but growing team expand its client pipeline, while helping us optimize internal operations processes. You should be comfortable managing 2-4 junior associates and working with our sales team to onboard clients. Currently, our associates handle outreach, sales/business development, and account management.
- Must have proven record of senior-level SEO management, link building and scaling operations to meet clients’ content demand
- Must have client-facing experience and have experience meeting client deadlines
- Must have experience managing a small team
- Marketing/PR agency business processes and general knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Ahrefs Ratings, evergreen ranking, topical relevance, site target traffic, MarketMuse SERP analysis and optimization, and MarketMuse website inventory analysis preferred
- Experience working with content writers preferred
- Experience with slack, Google Drive, affiliate program tools (Tapfiliate, Impact), and other tools preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work opportunity with timezone flexibility (work from anywhere in the world basically). We expect you to be comfortable working with a small, completely remote team and meeting deadlines in a work-from-home or nontraditional setting. Communication is key!
- Must have a can-do attitude but knows when to ask for help when you need it
- Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
Source: We Work Remotely
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99