Headquarters: Palo Alto, California, United States
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Puma, Amazon, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a detail oriented customer service professional interested in becoming part of our global Superside community.
- Work from home / remotely, with a fixed schedule of 6-8 hours per shift.
- We are primarily looking for offshore candidates outside the US/Canada and Western Europe.
- As part of the customer service team, you will be expected to answer incoming requests from existing and potential new clients using our chat and email applications. This ranges from answering clients with ongoing projects and referring them to their project manager, answering questions about the products and services we provide, how Superside works, pricing and more, and providing help and assistance to clients in general.
- You will have to use your own judgement to figure out what to reply and which actions are necessary in each specific case.
- You will also support the project management team and client development team to understand different clients’ needs and provide clients with the best experience.
- Keep track of client communications to identify possible signs of dissatisfaction.
- Gather data on new Superside accounts.
- High personal standards for quality and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills – You will need to be fluent in written English.
- Independent, friendly, confident and disciplined.
- Good with people and IT, and Google Suit.
- Past customer service experience is a bonus!
- Available to work 34-35hours a week.
- Available to work some weekends and night shifts.
- Fast and reliable internet connection.
- Interest in working in a global team, and learning about our products and services.
- Work from home / anywhere in the world
- Working with a diverse group of people from across the world
- Being part of a community that believes in helping you execute and grow
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99