Company: Piggy, LLC
Headquarters: Orlando, Florida, United States
Piggy, LLC is looking for the highest quality digital marketing associate to assist in creating and launching marketing assets across various marketing channels, but in particular Google Adwords. You should be able to demonstrate subject-matter-expertise in this channel as it relates to creative and campaign development.
The primary focus should be to develop a constant flow of new and proven ideas horizontally across multiple verticals with an emphasis on the highest possible return on investment. You will assist and provide creative and analytical support in breaking into new and untapped verticals. The right candidate will be able to show proven growth and examples of their impact from previous roles.
- Suggest and develop new campaign and creatives in conjunction with Senior Management
- Assist in the launching and optimizing existing digital media campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing ROI
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Find and monitor campaigns for cases of click and traffic fraud
- Past Experience within Display & Native platforms
- Experience managing US$100,000 and larger monthly budgets
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of ad exchanges, trading desks, preferred and direct agreements.
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Creative Asset Development
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Effective Time Management, Analytical, Organizational Skills
- Self Starter with a strong worth ethic going the extra mile without ask
- Thrives in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
Source: We Work Remotely, Piggy, LLC