Company: Forde Baker
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an ambitious Amazon paid media specialist to lead our user acquisition function.
This role is required due to considerable growth in the client base and the services offered to those clients. This is a crucial hire with very specific requirements. The role is suited to someone that loves responsibility, accountability and delivering results.
- Developing and managing Amazon paid search and display campaigns
- Creating go-to-market acquisition plans for new brands and products
- Developing processes and frameworks to optimise and report performance
- Developing new business through blogging, conference speaking, webinars and other methods
- The person that takes the role will also act as a thought-leader internally and externally. If you like to share your knowledge and passion for paid advertising then this is the role for you.
- Whoever takes this role has an incredible opportunity to develop their career, build a team and define the paid media service within the agency.
What Does the Agency Do?
- We provide a full-service offering to fully manage the entire operation of selling on Amazon.
- Our clients are product brands that are selling on Amazon. They are mostly consumer products though we do have B2B clients. Clients are based in the UK, mainland Europe and the United States.
- Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors including skincare, beauty, office supplies, nutrition, clothing, stationery and books.
- Presently, we’re a small team. Everyone works remotely and manages their own schedules. Due to an increase in our client roster and the huge shift towards selling on Amazon we have plans to grow significantly this year.
The Ideal Candidate
- We value attitude over experience and believe that the right person can grow into this role. We do, however, have some minimum expectations
- At least 3 years of experience managing Amazon paid media campaigns
- Experience working with clients – strategising, planning and communicating performance
- Experience forecasting budgets and sales
- Ability to develop campaign strategies for new brands and products
- Familiarity with Amazon ad management software
- The type of person will exhibit these behaviours
- A love of learning
- Not afraid to try things
- Embrace challenges
- Instinct to act
- People that value autonomy, work-life balance and striving to achieve their best work thrive in our company culture.
The role is 100% remote. The role is open to anyone in any location. The only limitation is that you must be available to speak with clients in the US, UK and mainland Europe during their normal working hours.
Otherwise, there are no set hours and no set ways of doing things. This is an opportunity to do your best work and take control of your work-life balance. The team communicates via Google Meet and Slack. If you are UK based then we will arrange regular face-to-face meetings.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme linked to bringing in new business
- Company laptop
- 25 holidays (plus public holidays)
- The benefits come from getting in early, influencing the agency’s long-term growth and growing with the business. You will also have exposure to many other aspects of ecommerce and the opportunity to broaden your skillset.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2020 to apply!
Please email me at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role, especially why you’re interested in joining a young agency, and what makes you a good fit to take on that challenge. Please cater your cover letter to the requirements listed in the job description.