We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack and Microsoft Teams applications. We make it easy for millions of users across thousands of teams to measure and manage their work.
The Director of Growth Marketing will own the self-service marketing strategy to drive topline growth and monetization of all Polly properties across Slack and Microsoft Teams. You are an exceptional digital marketer with a proven track record of leading a growth marketing function at an early-stage SaaS startup. You are skilled at making data-driven decisions to prioritize and execute on the right marketing initiatives to drive user growth and revenue.
This includes driving top-of-funnel initiatives, improving user journeys to increase conversion, leveraging Slack/Microsoft Teams app directories as well as Polly’s product functionality to drive adoption, engagement, and conversion for Polly. You’ll work cross-functionally, collaborating with Design, Product, Engineering, and Business Operations to build best-in-class growth programs for Polly.
- Design, develop, and lead a data-driven marketing strategy to deliver bottoms-up growth through self-service.
- Own and drive self-service ARR, new user conversion, and monetization.
- Lead a range of growth and monetization initiatives to increase conversion to paid plans and increase retention of paying customers.
- Define user journeys and increase engagement and usage across all funnel stages: signup, install, activation, engagement, and retention.
- Develop, track, and manage self-service revenue and user forecasts. Ensure accurate reporting of all key metrics including MRR, ARR, churn, and reactivations.
- Partner closely with product teams to leverage product functionality as well as Slack/Teams native functionality to increase adoption and monetization of Polly.
- At least 6+ years of overall marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years as a marketing lead at a Series A or B stage SaaS startup where you have built and managed a team.
- Skilled in using analytical tools like Chartmogul, Amplitude, Mixpanel, and Google Analytics.
- Experience using a marketing stack like Hubspot, Autopilot, Clearbit, and similar tools for user journey management and conversion.
- Experience working in product and/or engineering preferred but not required.
- Experience working with B2B SaaS, freemium, or free trial motion preferred.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!
Source: Best Remote Job, Polly
HP Pavilion – Mineral Silver$899.99
2020 Newest HP x360 2-in-1 14-inch FHD Touchscreen Chromebook – Mineral Silver$609.99
Oviedo Full Desk Mousepad$19.95
SkyGenius Rechargeable USB Powered Mini Clip-on Desk Fan$14.99
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp$49.99
Skrebba Laptop Stand – Space Grey$39.98
Z-LITONG Wireless Keyboard Mouse ComboProduct on sale
Jelly Comb Ergonomic Dual Mode 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB and Type C Receiver$23.99
VAVA 7-in-1 USB C Adapter$24.99